Bring in Business 24/7 with Microsoft Bookings
- View and manage your Bookings calendar.
- Create and edit bookings.
- See real-time availability and whereabouts of your staff.
- Respond to customers with bookings quickly and easily.
- Get directions to your next booking.
- Access your customer list.
For many businesses, small and large, where people do not have the luxury of having assistants and receptionists, simple tasks like booking meetings and appointments become time consuming which affects overall employee productivity. Dealing with aligning schedules and frequent customer queries can overshadow the core functions employees need to perform on a daily.
Many Cloud based services were designed and taken to market to help businesses and employees cope with the stress of booking customer appointments, establishing customer contact management systems, and managing the workload amongst employees however, for the average small business, some of these technologies that could solve a business pain point and hindrance, come at a fee that many cannot afford.
With Microsoft Bookings, your customers like, Hair salons, Nail bars, beauty SPAs, Dentists, Doctors, Car Service Centres, Psychologist, Travel agents, Attorneys, Financial advisors, etc, can improve their appointment booking processes and focus on what really matters to their unique businesses.
What are the benifits of Microsoft Bookings App:
- With Bookings, you can provide your customers with a self- booking service. Your customers’ clients can book appointments online 24/7. They will be able to select the time and the service they require, even select their preferred staff member. Once completed they will receive an email confirmation with a calendar invite that they can easily add to their personal calendars. Depending on their business policies, cancellations and rescheduling can also be handles online directly from the email confirmation.
- With clients that still prefer calling to book their appointments, their staff members will still be able to manually enter the appointment into Bookings as well as send and receive appointment confirmations and reminders.
- Bookings includes an easy-to-set-up, customizable, web- based booking page that can be embedded into websites, added to Facebook pages, or accessed via a unique Office 365 link.
- Their staff members can record customer preferences, manage staff lists and schedules, define their services and pricing, set business hours, and even customize how services and staff are scheduled. Their clients will have all the information they need without taking valuable time away from their staff.
- With Reminders built into Bookings, staff and customers know about upcoming appointments with key information and appointment link. Their staff members’ calendars will automatically update with new appointments and cancellations.
Manage Appointments Anywhere
- Bookings includes a mobile app that offers flexibility, convenience, and control with:
- Full access to their calendar and booking details
- Ability to manually book appointments through the app to capture customer requests while on-the-go
- Quick access to email, call or text customers when needed