What if D-Day strikes?
Protect your customers against external threats
What are your customers’ security concerns?
Can you or their internal IT department quickly identify suspicious activities and attacks?
How are their platforms and devices in use being secured?
How do they maintain visibility, control, and protection of their applications?
Microsoft 365 is a holistic, intelligent solution that has end-to-end protection rather than product specific point solutions. Microsoft 365 includes Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility and Security that empowers everyone to be creative and work together.
Microsoft 365 Business
An integrated product for SMBs to access productivity tools, manage their productivity platform, and protect data across devices. For organizations with up to 300 users.
R241,70 SA / $17,39 Africa
Per User, Per Month
Microsoft 365 E3
Office 365 Enterprise E3, Enterprise Mobility + Security E3, and Windows 10 Enterprise E3. This per-user licensed suite of products offer users best-in-class productivity across devices while providing IT security and control.
R410,29 SA / $29,52 Africa
Per User, Per Month
Microsoft 365 E5
Office 365 Enterprise E5, Enterprise Mobility + Security E5, and Windows 10 Enterprise E5. This per-user licensed suite of products offer customers the latest, most advanced enterprise security, management, collaboration, and business analytics.
R737,95 SA / $53,10 Africa
Per User, Per Month
- Replace passwords and protect corporate identities (Windows Hello for Business)
- Enable self-service password reset across on-premises and cloud applications (Azure AD Premium)
- Protect single-sign on tokens using Credential Guard (prevention of a Pass the Hash-style attack)
- Turn on Single Sign-On and Multi-Factor Authentication (Azure AD Premium)
- Leverage Conditional Access (EMS E3 –static, EMS E5 –dynamic, Azure AD Premium & Identity Protection)
Prevent devices from encountering threats (Office ATP) and to prevent malicious web sites (Smart Screen). Prevent unauthorized applications from running (Device Guard) and prevent malware from running (Windows Defender AV).
- Detect and respond advanced attacks by protecting devices (Windows Defender ATP). Protect email (Microsoft 365 ATP). Protecting identities (ATA).
- Detect and prevent data leakage –encryption, labeling, distribution, enforcement (Office Information Protection, Azure Information Protection, Windows Information Protection)
- Classify and retain data –eDiscovery, selective retention (Advanced Data Governance)
- Protect data on lost and stolen devices (BitLocker)
- Monitor and manage device and applications in mobile devices (Intune)
- Security Center (Azure Security Center, Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance Center)
- Discover apps in an organization: productivity apps (ASM), all SaaS applications (CAS)
- Endpoint security management (Windows Defender ATP)
Prevent advanced threats and protect identity, apps, data, and devices
- Protection against new threats – Protect, detect, and respond to malware; prevent data leaks and safeguard your data
- Comprehensive and integrated – Instead of piecing together multiple products, Microsoft provides security capabilities that are built in and not bolted on
- Productive end-user experiences – Holistic, end-to- end approach doesn’t interfere with user experience
PARTNER TAKE HOME:
Microsoft 365 can:
- Help you protect your customer’s information and reduce the data loss risk.
- Help you provide your customer’s with unrivalled organizational security. Detect and protect your customer’s from external threats by monitoring, reporting, and analysing activity to react promptly.
- Help you protect your customer’s users and their accounts.
- Help you create an environment where users are able to work securely form anywhere, anytime, on any device maintaining flexible workstyle.