D-day for Insurance
Dynamics 365 for Sales lets the Insurance Industry go beyond Sales Force Automation
Accurate forecasting that grows your business
A study conducted last year showed that the Insurance industry has been very slow to embrace digital transformation, even though technology is a fundamental part of the industry. On the property and casualty side, fundamental changes are expected to affect the business model in the future. In addition, there is a definite need to interact with customers more seamlessly.
Current pain points in the Insurance Industry:
- Enhance interaction and build trusted relationships
- Leverage existing data and analytics to generate risk insights
- Utilise new approaches to underwriting risk and predicting loss
- Enable the business with sophisticated operational capabilities
Your sales transformation starts here
Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers great potential for growth in the Insurance industry, in that it provides real insights into your pipeline and workflow, a definitive overview of your sales and sales forecasting, and more. Dynamics 365 offers increased stability, allowing businesses to better build trust as forecast accuracy improves.
Foster relationships with authentic and personal engagement
Find and connect with the right buyers and grow sales relationships by combining LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Dynamics 365 for Sales.
Boost productivity and increase revenue by integrating best practices
Seamlessly connect business process data with Office 365 and LinkedIn data to guide sellers throughout your sales processes to make selling easier—even while on the go.
Innovate with a modern and adaptable sales platform
Drive innovation with a sales application that is easy to tailor, extend, and connect to other apps and services you already use.
- Spend more time selling and less time on administration
- Increase revenue, boost productivity, gain key insights, and reduce costs when you automate your sales processes through a highly intuitive interface and Microsoft Office-embedded capabilities.
- Work anytime, anywhere with familiar, intuitive productivity tools, such as mobile apps that provide contextual news, social data, and task flows
- Know what steps to take next to close deals faster by using process automation and a guided sales process
- Recruit, onboard, and strengthen your partner channel through deeper enablement and activation
- Create a culture that nurtures success
- Accelerate your sales performance with real-time analytics based on historical data and predictive information. Inspire, onboard, coach, and motivate your team to achieve more.
- Get answers fast using dashboards, contextual charts, and Power BI Q&A for natural language queries
- Hit your numbers by setting goals, monitoring results, and providing feedback and coaching in real time
- Ease onboarding and align sales behavior through sales management software and interactive help and documentation
- Energize everyone on your sales team with fun and exciting competitions through gamification
- Foster customer relationships through authentic, personal engagement
- Unify your sales experience around relationships. With relationship-centered insights
- Identify, understand, and connect with customers through social networks
- Engage through sharing of personalized and relevant content
- Build trust with continuous insights and recommendations based on actual customer needs
- Easily grow and maintain your one-to-one customer relationships-at scale-with unified data and systems
- Increase sales velocity by identifying prospects most likely to buy based on predictive intelligence
- Know where to focus with insights that reveal relationship health and risk
- Spot buying signals, identify competitive threats, and keep a pulse on the market with social media
- Engage your customers in more personalized, effective ways through customer intelligence