Partner-to-Partner Ecosystems enabled by First Distribution
Our partnership with Microsoft provides organisations with many of the world-leading cloud services which is a massive endorsement of our network, infrastructure and data centres capabilities. This is a clear signal that cloud services just work better with First Distribution.
We have teamed up with the best platforms, implementation partners and advisers to provide you with the best products, solutions, cloud migration and managed services.
Our differentiation includes facilitating co-marketing with our partners to drive awareness and lead generation, but now it goes even further by enabling PROFESSIONAL SERVICES through GoFirst Cloud Services.
Giving partners the ability to do it all…
The Discover Value tool provides an opportunity to help determine if Microsoft 365 would meet the needs of your business. This tool takes you through a brief assessment of process improvement opportunities tied to your business objectives and identifies Microsoft 365 capabilities that meet your needs. At the end of this process you will receive:
- Discover Value Report: a personalized solution tailored to address your business challenges, priorities and offer recommendations that will maximize value for your business.
- Forrester Report: the potential return on your investment for your industry segment.
- Engagement Opportunity: visit the Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience portal for a hands on exploration of the Microsoft 365 solution
GoFirst Cloud Services enables consultation, scoping & design, setup, deployment, migration, management and support services at a predetermined rate which partners can offer to their customers.
GoFirst Cloud Services can be utilised for different predetermined Office 365, Dynamics 365, Enterprise Mobility and Azure scenarios with clear in-scope and out-of-scope differentiation options.
It really depends on the customer requirements.
GoFirst Cloud Services are delivered as a remote deployment services across the CSP subscription based products: Office 365, Enterprise Mobility and Security.
More goes into the typical Dynamics 365 and Azure products and therefore would typically require scoping and design, integration and alternative pre-work prior to solution implementation. These services would typically first need to be scoped before quotations would be provided. As a value add First Distribution would offer these consultation services free of charge.
GoFirst Cloud Services are enabled remotely across South Africa & West/East and Central Africa including IOI, Nigeria and SADC.
- The GoFirst Cloud Services catalogue (SOW) will be provided to partners who wish to register and take part in this program.
- Consultation Services on Azure and Dynamics 365 can be initiated on request to: microsoft.CSP@firstdistribution.co.za
- Subscription-based orders for licensing including GoFirst Cloud Services can be send to: microsoft.CSP@firstdistribution.co.za
- The GoFirst Cloud Services pre-installation document will be required with all the relevant customer details.
- Customers will be contacted within 24 hours to step an appointment, planning and delivering of the GoFirst Cloud Service.
- A high-level project plan with timelines will be provided to the customer.
- The customer will be required to sign a project completion certificate.
Support will be provided by First Distribution:
0861 00 99 88