Sales in Dynamics 365 – A guide to winning the sale with digital intelligence
Turn relationships into revenue with Dynamics 365 for Sales
Go beyond sales force automation by bringing digital intelligence into each deal to better predict your customer’s needs—and deliver the personal attention that builds relationships and revenue.
Focus and act on the right priorities
Take action with confidence. Derive meaningful intelligence from large amounts of complex data to provide sellers with contextual, actionable insights that are easy to understand.
- Increase sales velocity by identifying prospects most likely to buy based on predictive intelligence
- Know where to focus with insights that reveal relationship health and risk
- Spot buying signals, identify competitive threats, and keep a pulse on the market with social media
Foster customer relationships through authentic, personal engagement
Unify your sales experience around relationships. With relationship-centered insights, you’ll deliver the personal engagement that your customers demand.
- Identify, understand, and connect with customers through social networks
- Engage through sharing of personalised and relevant content
- Build trust with continuous insights and recommendations based on actual customer needs
Spend more time selling & less time on admin
Increase revenue, boost productivity, gain key insights, and reduce costs when you automate your sales processes through a highly intuitive interface and Microsoft Office-embedded capabilities.
- Work anytime, anywhere with familiar, intuitive productivity tools, such as mobile apps that provide contextual news, social data, and task flows
- Know what steps to take next to close deals faster by using process automation and a guided sales process
- Recruit, onboard, and strengthen your partner channel through deeper enablement and activation
Create a culture that nurtures success
Accelerate your sales performance with real-time analytics based on historical data and predictive information. Inspire, on-board, coach, and motivate your team to achieve more.
- Get answers fast using dashboards, contextual charts, and Power BI Q&A for natural language queries
- Hit your numbers by setting goals, monitoring results, and providing feedback and coaching in real time
- Energise everyone on your sales team with fun and exciting competitions through gamification
Connect sales and marketing with Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Creating a seamless customer experience starts with well-connected tools. Unify your sales and marketing with Adobe Marketing Cloud and Dynamics 365 for a complete view of your customer. Know about all the interactions customers have had with you to help create a seamless experience for them—whether they’re responding to your marketing campaigns or speaking with your sales team.
- Deliver consistent messaging between sales and marketing
- Increase retention rates, reduce sales cycles, and increase close rates
- Drive revenue and marketing ROI with campaign management tools
Targeted, personalised digital marketing starts with a comprehensive web content management solution. By combining Microsoft Azure with Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions, you’ll deliver compelling customer experiences that drive your business.
Turn relationships into revenue by bringing digital intelligence into every deal
|Dynamics 365 for Sales Enterprise Edition||R1,046.01|
|Dynamics 365 for Sales Enterprise Edition (SMB Offer)||R411.06|
|Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service, Enterprise Editions (SMB Offer – max 50 users)||R715.69|
The Sales Productivity Solution by the numbers
Forrester recently worked with Microsoft to analyse the total economic impact their Sales Productivity Solution has had on a number of its customers.